Join our team of professionals!
We’re hiring! At Aqua Pros, we believe in bringing our best each day – to our company and our customers. We sell and service high-end, luxury products and consider ourselves professionals in our industry. We are always interested in eager and talented individuals. Are you looking for more than just a job? Does having a career that you can build on sound intriguing? Do you have a passion for sales? Or perhaps enjoy the challenge of diagnosing and repairing equipment? Or maybe just the pure satisfaction of knowing that you have served your customers with the utmost customer service and have supplied them with the best quality product to help improve their quality of life? If any of that sounds like you, we need to talk about a future with Aqua Pros. At Aqua Pros we believe in being the best. The best at our jobs; offering our customers the best products, the best service, and the best care possible. We are much more than a pool and spa supply store.
Employees are the core value of a company
Our staff is thoroughly trained to make the right recommendations to our customers for their backyard and in-home products. The quality of our products and reliability of our staff is what sets us apart and continually brings our customers in. We offer on the job training, online courses and classes, in-person classes when available, and a plethora of other assets for you to study yourself for faster growth. We encourage continuing education in your field, whether that is in sales, or service and installation.
Build a Career and a Future!
Aqua Pros is a tight-knit family with some employees that have been with us for over 25 years! We expect a lot from our people, as we hold our self to a higher standard; however, we are willing to train and invest in our people who are willing to put in the effort.
Our employees enjoy paid time off – after set employment period – paid holidays, option for retirement with company match, base hourly pay plus commission, bonuses, and the option of health benefits.
We’re Hiring! Current Positions Available:
- Accountant/Bookkeeper: This is a full-time position based in our Lynchburg location. Our accountant will handle all of the daily office duties, act as the HR contact, as well as handling all of the accounting and bookkeeping duties. Pay will vary based on experience.
- Lynchburg Sales Associate(s): We have availability for full-time and part-time positions in our Lynchburg location. Sales associates handle the interaction with customers that call and come in as well as maintaining store appearance, product inventory, and more. Base hourly rate PLUS COMMISSION! (After set training period). Experience in inside sales is preferred as is any sales training that has been completed through a business or self-education.
- Bedford Sales Associate: We have availability for a part-time retail position in our Bedford location. Sales associates handle the interaction with customers that call and come in as well as maintaining store appearance, product inventory, and more. Base hourly rate PLUS COMMISSION! (After set training period).
- Salem Sales Associate: We have availability for a full-time retail/sales position in our Salem location. Sales associates handle the interaction with customers that call and come in as well as maintaining store appearance, product inventory, and more. Base hourly rate PLUS COMMISSION! (After set training period). Experience in inside sales is preferred.
- Service Coordinator: The service coordinator position is based in our Lynchburg store and is a full-time Monday – Friday position. The service Coordinator is responsible for taking calls that come to the service office, writing up service requests for customers in need, scheduling the jobs and routing the technician’s jobs for each day. This is not a call center position where jobs are electronically dispersed as they come in. Service requests are taken, and calls are scheduled in the order they come in, or in order of importance, based on the geographic area they are in. We service the local areas around each of our three stores and daily routes are planned several days or weeks in advance. Requirements: Experience in creating service routes; ability to handle difficult customers; performs well in a busy, fast-paced environment; clear communication skills; self-starter; organized; a team effort mindset. An understanding of the general areas is a benefit.
- Construction Team Member(s): This is a full-time position based out of our Lynchburg location. Construction team members are a part of in-ground pool builds, above ground pool installations and liner replacements, among other pool related projects. Construction team members are encouraged to take the classes and courses offered to become educated on our hearth products (wood/gas/pellet stoves and fireplaces, chimney sweeps, etc) that we sell and install. Fill out the application below or apply in person at our Timberlake Road location located at: 20451 Timberlake Rd. Lynchburg, VA 24502
Fill out the application below or apply in person at the location for the position you’re applying for. Please fill out the forms below as applicable. You may also email your resume to [email protected]. Please put the position that you’re applying for in the subject line.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!